Re: [Gimp-developer] some gint -> gboolean fixes.

Hi,

David Odin <David.Odin@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>   I was looking in the gimp sources, and noticed some mixes between gint
> and gboolean.
>
>   Here is a patch witch fixes all those I found.

Sorry for replying that late. Just found your mail when I was checking
the bunch of "marked-as-important" mails lurking in my mailbox.

The patch looks good, but seems to be made against gimp-1.2. We will
not change anything there unless it's an obvious fix for a reported
bug. If you want to hack the gimp source (and you are very welcome to
do so), please use the HEAD branch out of CVS.

Salut, Sven