Re: [Gimp-developer] show jpeg preview time

If you know what all this does, would you rough a help file we could add
to the system?  Of course check what is in there already.. someone might
have explained it. but i dont think so.  I don't see it in an older
version of the dialogs directory.  It would be nice to have a file
explaining the options in the jpeg save dialog.