Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: The GIMP Webpage

Guillermo -

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 01:31:15AM +0200, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:
> tomr@xxxxxxxxxxxx (2001-05-24 at 1911.00 -0400):
> > Actually, in my system, all of my URLs are _already_ nice and
> > clean, with full functionality. :)
> Just a doubt... all lower case or mixed case URLs? I think lower
> case it better, easier to remember, no special tricks, ie when you
> write with block letters in a paper it is hard (I underline
> "capitals" as personal trick), or when telling another person about
> a URL it avoids you (and the audience specially) some pains.

Good point. I try to keep them composed of all lowercase letters.

However, some uppercase and underscores snuck in under:
    http://wilber.gimp.org:8192/links/
... because those section names come out of the database. I'll be sure
to remove uppercase and underscores next time I'm working on the link
database code.

Cheers,

Tom

--
   Tom Rathborne     tomr@xxxxxxxxxxxx     http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/   |
 I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my  | H