[Gimp-developer] new page

Hello!

I've been thinking about the whole page structure, especially the news.
You can check out some new stuff at
http://www.technoid.f2s.com/gimp.org/ Sorry for using GIFs. ;-) I
already made some sketches concerning the news (and content) database,
its format and linking of comments. So, if anyone is interested in it
and the appropriate PHP code snippets, let me know.

Also, it would be cool to get some web-space at gimp.org where we could
work on an engine. It should preferrably offer PHP, *SQL and FTP access.
During that we could finally clear up some final points and get into
practical coding. Else, I'm afraid that our discussions here won't lead
to visible results soon. Btw, how far is the gimp-page mailinglist?

--
--=[        t0mcat@xxxxxx        ]=--
--=[ http://www.technoid.f2s.com ]=--