[Gimp-developer] Dutch translation of Grokking the GIMP requested from publisher

A few moments ago I faxed a request to Pearson Education/Addison-
Wesley in my capacity of Dutch translator of the GIMP in which I
asked for a copy of the book "GIMP", which is the Dutch translation
of Grokking the GIMP. I could use the book for putting the finishing
touches to my translation, but do not have the money to buy it (at
about 45 Euro).

I told Pearson that they could check with 'the GIMP's developer
community' to see if I am indeed the Dutch translator of the GIMP.

This message is just to let you know that you might receive a
question to that effect.

--
branko collin
collin@xxxxxxxxx