Re: [Gimp-developer] Help needed with unconfirmed gimp bugs (especially for Windows)

Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Raphael Quinet <quinet@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > I am trying to help Daniel (and others, hopefully) by dealing with the bug
> > reports in bugzilla.
>
> Have you already changed Bugzilla so it sends email about new bug-reports
> and changes to existing bug-reports?

I tried to do that yesterday but failed.

Seems I am not an administrator (or however this is called in Mozilla)
for the GIMP module.  However when we first talked on IRC about moving
all bugs to Mozilla we talked about adding Daniel, Yosh, Sven and myself
as the initial administrators.

So, who actually has the rights to change all aspects of the GIMP
module in Mozilla ?

asks...

--Mitch