Re: [Gimp-developer] Can I avoid Gimp creating new coulours ???

Thanks, but I need to write the image in 24 bit mode, as the software
only reads 24-bit mode image - they are the easiest to read, so I only
implemented them.

There is also the possibility that I could want more than 256 colours. I
just need them to be what I want, without Gimp's interpolation.