Re: [Gimp-developer] automatic gimp-levels

Hi,

Seth Burgess <sjburges@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Well, 1.2.x is for bugfixes to 1.2, so the question is
> whether its considered a bug.  I'm inclined to
> consider it one, but I'm not really doing much in the
> way of maintaining the 1.2 branch.  Yosh, Sven?

Since it does not break the existing API it shouldn't hurt
to include such a change. I'm however not happy about the
code-duplication the patch introduces. The auto-levels
feature should be exported from the levels tool so it can
be called from the PDB wrapper. This would also assure
that the same result is obtained whether called interactively
or non-interactively.

Salut, Sven