Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: couple possible TODO items

At 03:32 PM 03/29/2001 -0500, you wrote:
"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:
Are the "one hour photo" type film developing and processing machines
available internationally?

They have designed these machines so that morons can operate them in the
local drug store now. I can't imagine Fuji and Kodak making too many
different sized machines.  But I don't know how available this is
internationally.

The comment about sheets of paper varying slightly in size applies to prints from photo labs. Prints from the same roll of film can be of slightly varying sizes. I think the suggestion of using a CD was the best so far if an object is to be used. Barring the odd square CD (yes, I have one here), or business card sized CD, their size should be much more consistent than other objects. Also, a person using the GIMP probably has at least one CD from some piece of software handy.

Cheers!

E-mail:kcozens at interlog dot com|"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
    or:ve3syb at rac dot ca       |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"