Re: [Gimp-developer] Plug-in question

Just a quick question.

I did get this working, but I want to be certain of one issue.  The PDB
function is file-jpeg-load, but I have to spell it file_jpeg_load in my const
char * which I pass to gimp_run_procedure.  Is this the standard, are all
functions o fthe form xxx-xxx-xxx really xxx_xxx_xxx, or are all hyphens
really supposed to be underscores?

Thanks,

Mark

--