Re: [Gimp-developer] What to do if gimp should run some other commands before and/or after launching a plugin like xsane??

On 23 Mar 2001 12:48:34 +0100, hinzge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi
> Thats not quite what i want
> I want gimp to use the wrapper as plugin instead of the pure xsane
> and not only as sturtup helper :(
> I want  gimp to call the wrapper scriped everytime a user selects xsane fro
> aquire menue, in order to detect an just truned on scanner and make it
> accessible via xsane, but if the scanner was not turned on or turned off neither
> gimp nor xsane should mention the availiability of the scanner
> cu
> Christoph

I think this is a job for XSane, not gimp. It's the scope of the scanner
interface to manipulate the scanner.

Tuomas

Tuomas Kuosmanen - Art Director -
Ximian - tigert@xxxxxxxxxx -