Re: [Gimp-developer] mising headers, etc.

Hi Hans,

Hans Breuer <Hans@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Mitch et. al.,

Mitch and me are quite busy these days since Cebit is close...

> while making Cvs Gimp compile again on win32 there arised some small
> issues which I'm unable to fix myself. One problem is the missing
> of <string.h> in the following autgenerated files:

This is necessary because pdbgen uses memcpy in the autogenerated
code, right? I have committed a change to lib.pl that adds <string.h>
in this case.

> Another issue is a small removement of duplicated code:
> app/asupsample.c and libgimp/gimpadatipvesupersample.c are the same.
>
> The left one can be removed, if the right one is moved to libgimpcolor.

Theu are not exactly the same, that's why they are still there.
We first need to evaluate which algorithm does it correctly. But
yes, the goal is to reduce it to one common codebase.

Salut, Sven