Re: porting a plug-in from 1.18 to 1.20

* david rohde (s371117@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [010205 03:36]:
[...]
> Firstly a lot of the constants that were defined in 1.18 are no longer defined
> in 1.20 for example RGB.  Is this a deliberate change, I find it a strange
> thing to remove from the header.  What approach should I be using to deal with
> this?
[...]

This is not by any stretch of the imagination my area of expertise so
I can't answer your general question, but as a point of clarification
which is likely to come up (and which I can at least address) do you
mean that the plugin was working in version 1.1.18 and you're
presumably porting it to version 1.2.*?

Rick
--
"Code is simply text, which has no conduct inherently associated with it.
In the absence of human intervention, code does not function, it engages in