PyGimp Fixes

The definitions of come symbolic constants got lost or changed
some while ago:

2000-08-10  Kevin Turner  <acapnotic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

	* tools/pdbgen/enumcode-py.pl:
	* plug-ins/pygimp/gimpenums.py: gimpenums.py is now autogenerated by
	enumcode-py.pl

This cause some scripts to not function properly anymore.
(I would provide a patch, if the script to generate gimpenums.py would
be written Python instead of Perl)

a) from older gimpenums.py, now totally missing

import gimp
if gimp.major_version > 1 or gimp.major_version==1 and gimp.minor_version>=1:
	PARASITE_PERSISTENT = 1
	PARASITE_UNDOABLE   = 2
	PARASITE_ATTACH_PARENT     = 0x80 << 8
	PARASITE_PARENT_PERSISTENT = PARASITE_PERSISTENT << 8
	PARASITE_PARENT_UNDOABLE   = PARASITE_UNDOABLE << 8
	PARASITE_ATTACH_GRANDPARENT     = 0x80 << 16
	PARASITE_GRANDPARENT_PERSISTENT = PARASITE_PERSISTENT << 16
	PARASITE_GRANDPARENT_UNDOABLE   = PARASITE_UNDOABLE << 16

	ORIENTATION_UNKNOWN    = 0
	ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL = 1
	ORIENTATION_VERTICAL   = 2
del gimp

b) renaming of constants
The return values of pdb calling where formerly named with
prefix GIMP_PDB_. The current version does simply call them PDB_.
Though this does not cause a namespace problem in Python, it
breaks at least two Python scripts, which are juggling with
the constant prefixes from #GimpPDBArgType (PDB_) to get a mapping
for the data types. The scripts are pdbbrowse.py (in cvs) and
pdb2doc.py (in plug-in registry)

# GimpPDBStatustype
PDB_EXECUTION_ERROR = 0
should be again renamed to: