Re: Plugin patches

Jens Christian Restemeier <jrestemeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I recently got a bug report for QBist, and in turn made a new version.
> What is the easiest way to get it into CVS-Gimp ? I made a patch, but
> the patches directory on ftp.gimp.org doesn's seem to be cleaned for 2
> years,

The patches directory may look a bit untidy, but it's not as worth as
you mention. If you upload a patch and this patch applies clean, you
can expect your patch to be applied to CVS within a few days.

You can also ask someone who has CVS access to apply the patch for you.

You can also ask for CVS write access and apply the patch yourself.

> and the latest CVS version doesn't have the changes from the
> newest version on the plugin repository.

This is very bad! How could this have happened?

Salut, Sven