GIMP 1.2.0 source and binary RPM files

Greetings, all!

I now have source RPM files. I will be uploading the patches, source and
binary RPMs to gimp.org later today. These files will become available for
downloading once they have gone through whatever process contributed files
go through.

The RPMs I have are for both gimp-1.2.0 and gimp-data-extras. The binary
RPM files were compiled on a machine running RedHat 6.2.

If anyone is desparate to have RPMs and can't wait for the files to be
available via gimp.org, let me know and I will arrange to make them
available on a website. I won't send the spec and patch files through the
mailing list to save peoples already overflowing mailboxes.

You may now jump up and down, and cheer (or not).  :-)

Cheers!

Internet:kcozens at interlog.com   |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
      or:ve3syb at rac.ca          |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@va3bbs.#scon.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg