Re: ban request

dissenting opinion is usually best left to wander off of its own lack of
purpose.  and he hasn't posted anything bad in a couple of weeks whats the
problem?  i figured it was just pre-finals stress.

it's been my experience that last year's whining screaming can quite often
be next years' thoughtful contribution.  he definitely cares about the
design, enough to get upset and scream about it.  maybe he has to learn
some things, but if you want a nice quiet list full of nice quiet
agreement that sounds more like a support group.