Re: cmon guys, no patch from 1.1.32 to 1.2??

Disclaimer: This should really be addressed personally to egger, but after
writing this I thought that I should post it for general consumption
anyway.  If you are easily offended, or if you think that SuSe "rulez", or
if you think that you are a "31337 g1mp h4x0r" then you shouldn't read
the rest of this message.

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 egger@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  You are such a whining moron. Why should I solve YOUR homemade
>  problems? Now go think again....
Hey shithead, all I am asking for is a fucking patch for a piece of shit
program that could have been replaced by photoshop 6 long fucking time
ago.  And I am not even asking you to do it, because obviously you are
incapable of helping others.  No go back to running your idiot friendly
suse distribution and fuck off.  I haven't installed gimp 1.2 and I don't
plan to until you elitist bastard developers plan to provide me with a
patch from 1.1.32 to 1.2.0.  And if it doesn't happen then I guess fuck
gimp.  If you ignorant fuckheads want your shit to suceed you need to
worry about USERS not what YOU want to do.  My recent postings here about
providing for a more consistent *USER* experience with gimp were met with
fucking idiotic hostility of "31337 hax0rs g1mp 1z 31337 d0nt fux0r w1th
1t" type attitude, if you want your shit to be used by random web
designers who don't know how to recompile their kernel and don't know what
version of GTK they have installed on the system, you need to pay
attention to shit like this.  As long as you think that gimp is your fuck
toy, that's going to stay exactly that way, and most people who know what
they want will be using photoshop instead.  So fuck off and die, and don't
litter the mailing list with your retarded postings.  *I* have a genuine
user concern, that is having to download 10mb of source code instead of a
patch, when nothing is stopping *the developers* from providing me with
such things.  If I was asking for gimp to be integrated into Office 2000,
you might think I have a problem.  But all I am asking is for something
that you shitheads have done for the last year giving patches from
previous version to the next, and how the fuck is this any different from
providing a patch from 1.1.32 to 1.2.0.  Like I said, fuck off and die.

tc

--
     timecop at japan.co.jp | OA通信サビース株式会社 | NTT DoCoMo