Re: [sven] UI again

On 12 Dec 2000, Sven Neumann wrote:

> I think it will not work. Your ideas are not actually new and we have
> discussed this stuff a lot coming to the conclusion that it's not that
> easy.

Why not?  Where is the "a lot of discussion" link so that I can see it
for myself?

This is a question unrelated to the above, but does GTK have a "forward
focus" setting for controls?  It is for situations like described in one
of my emails, where user clicks or selects a text label, and the focus
actually goes into the control next on tab-order, which is usually a text
entry or a checkbox, or whatever, associated with that label.

tc

--
     timecop at japan.co.jp | OA通信サビース株式会社 | NTT DoCoMo