Re: How much longer do I have to put up with this shit? (This is NOT a troll)

I guess someone is completely unsatisfied with his sexual life, and though
written in a profoundly stupid way, I think Mr. timecop has mentionend some
facts that I have also considered worth to be changed:

- Tab order on most dialogs is not perfect
- 90% of the dialogs don't have properly setup default action buttons.
- One can never get rid of an accidentally brought up dialog using the
"esc" key. It should naturally default to activating dialog's "Cancel" button.

I personally think bothering 'bout things like EXIT or QUIT is idiotic
itself. Costumizable shortcuts are a great thing and shouldn't be abolished.
Maybe Mr. TIMECOP would have been taken more seriously if he had written his
complaints not in a way that obviously applies most to his behaviour ...
idiotic!

--

ZÄR

HORST