Re: How to convert a .jpg file to a RGB format

Thank you all for the quick responses so far.  I will look into your
suggestions.  However, let me just elaborate on what I really
need.

Ideally, I'm looking for read and write routines that would take as
input a .jpg image and output an array (each pixel is a RGB value); and
would take in as input an array and output a .jpg image.

Thanks again for the responses.

Vinhthuy Phan