Search Engine Submittals: Proven Results (ADV)

Dear Webmaster/Professional At: gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Do you have a website?
If so, you could be (and probably are) missing out on one of the most
valuable resources on the web - Search Engine Listings. I am extremely
experienced in this field, and have a special offer for you.

For under $40, you can submit your website to over a hundred of the biggest
search engines in the world. This includes: AltaVista, Excite, HotBot,
Google, Lycos, Go, InfoSeek, EuroSeek, Direct Hit, Northern Light, and
WebCrawler + Many More).

This could be the most important investment you make for your website. It
only takes a few minutes to sign-up, and it is completed within 5 days. If
your site is not on these search engines, you are missing out on
potentially millions of visitors that could be potential customers. Don't
wait any longer, the sooner you get started, the sooner you can receive the
benefits. For such a small price, you cannot afford to miss this exciting
offer. If you're serious about the web, take advantage of this great
service.

Visit our site for details and special rates through our affiliates.

To get started, just go to our website at: http://207.175.251.10

I'll see you soon.
(If the link above doesn't work, just copy and paste this into your web
browser: 207.175.251.10)