Express Yourself The Fun Way w/ The IQ PATCH !

Do you just want to tell some people that "THEY ARE NOT TOO SMART",  BUT in a fun/amusing way (either
anonymously or directly ?)  Then you will love the IQ PATCH to give out to those wonderful people in your life.

These circular, adhesive NOVELTY patches are based on the nicotine & sea-sick patch concept BUT,  in this
case, FOR AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY.  ***You will be laughing your head off when you see our website
& the entire PATCH COLLECTION.   This novelty item is sure to be the next biggest hit since the petrock!

Visit our website today and see how you can Laugh & have fun with the entire PATCH COLLECTION of your
choice.  Express yourself by sending ANY MESSAGE you want load & clear?

*** FOR COMPLETE DETAILS & INFORMATION ABOUT THIS INCREDIBLE NEW WEBSITE, PLEASE

Thank you for your time

Tell your friends & family today.