suggested tool additions

Hi,

I was using GIMP today, and though of some cool tool/feature additions...

1) For the color picker, I would like to select a group of pixels, and then
the drawing tool that implements the color does a random color from the
range of color in the pixels selected for each pixel. This way, one can do
much more natural looking color matching when deleting image artifacts

2) for the region selection tools, it would be nice to have a tool similar
to select hand drawn region, but that snaps from point to point, so that it
is easier to select regions that have straight lines, but are not square.

I'm not on list, so please CC me if you have any comments,

Tom M.
TomM@xxxxxxxxxxxx