Re: MacOS X

> You're not the only one. See the GIMP user's thread
> on Tenon's Message Board
> (Poster: Syrex314)

I was actually the one who posted that...  I decided
to take the issue here since no one there has been
responding.

> > When I ran 1.1.26 remotely from a friend's
> machine, it
> > worked just fine.
>
> Your friend's machine is other than Mac? (In other
> words,
> X hosting the display to the Mac from a Unix/Linux
> host running Gimp?)

Friend's machine is a Linux box running the gimp, with
the X display hosted on my machine.

> > Any ideas?
>
> Vague suspicions concerning receiving processed
> image tiles from
> the plug-in and putting them into an internal buffer
> called the
> "shadow tiles.", These are composited into the main
> application image
> when the plug-in indicates that it is done, and if
> the shadow tiles
> are corrupt, it will create effects something like
> this.
>
> But I can't draw too many conclusions without
> having a Mac OS X Beta with debugging tools.

Is there anything I can do to track this down?  I'm
familiar with C, I'm just not familar with the gimp,
gtk+ or glib...

Thanks,
-Jesse

=====
| jessewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or jesse_w@xxxxxxxxx |
| AIM: Syrex314   ICQ: 35267546                      |