Re: TODO for 1.2 release

   Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:21:45 +0100
   From: Nick Lamb <njl98r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Enough hilarity. If you know of something which must be done before
   1.2.0 please follow on to this mail. If you know of a reason why
   we should unfreeze Gimp instead, feel free to let loose.

I would like to get gimp-print 4.0 in.  Currently we're at beta 1
stage, and I'm being pretty hard nosed about what's going to be
allowed in (I personally favor the 2x4 approach to release engineering
:-) ).  There's only one obvious showstopper for us right now; there
are some problems with the HP driver that are being sorted out, but
other than that it's very close to what 4.0 is going to be,
particularly insofar as the print plug-in proper goes.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net