Announcement: Affiliation program pays upto $400.00!

Sure, for years First American Mortgages and Leasing Corp. has been
delivery to it's customers the lowest rates, the best service and the
fastest loan and lease processing completion times.

But Now we're delivering the absolute best business opportunity.

Become a First American Mortgages and Leasing Corp. partner through
our affiliate program and you can earn commissions and lead referral
fees up to $400.00.

Take a look at our website for more details:

     http://63.71.74.140/firstamerican/

If you would like not to receive further information please email us
at firstamerican@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please put in the subject line
"remove".

Thanks