Place of the new docs in the CVS

Hiho!

 I'm actually asking myself where we should place the new docs
 in the CVS.

 It seems we have two choices:
 1) Put them in help parallel to the other files
 2) Create a new directory for them until everything (automatic creation
 of HTML docs and indexing) is working good enough for production use
 and we have more files translated to SGML.

 I prefer the second solution because this won't render the old help
 system useless in the meantime and can be easily removed for new
 releases.

 Thus I'd suggest making a new dir "newhelp" for our work...

--

Servus,
       Daniel