Re: Docbook (Help files)

I skimmed the documentation for DocBook, and while parts of it
look quit different from HTML, the necessities are simple, and
I don't see why anybody couldn't easily write a help file from
a template file (that's really how we all started learning how
to write in HTML, right?)  Give me a good example file to work
with, as well as a quick cheat sheet for the common tags and I
won't complain at all about having to learn a new language.
-James Smaby