Re: Perl Scripting

On 30 Jul, Marc Lehmann wrote:

> i would really appreciate if you would finally start thinking, as this
> is not the first time you claim things that are sooo obviously broken
> :(

 No need to get insulting. Spend your time fixing the plugin instead.
 This would be more helpful for you and me. I can supply you all the
 information you'd like to have.

 BTW: You told me to just close all bugreports reporting gimpperl on
 the bugtracker, but I really think there could be serious problems
 which would need the time of an expert (i.e. you) to have a closer
 look.

--

Servus,
       Daniel