Re: Gimp on MacOS

Hello,

As far as webspace, there are a few places that will host free and
open source projects:

  SourceForge
  http://sourceforge.net/

  OpenAvenue
  http://www.openavenue.com/

  Netpedia
  http://www.netpedia.net/

  Lusis
  http://www.lusis.org/

  SEUL
  http://www.seul.org/

I'm pretty sure there are more too.  (SourceForge seems to be the
best known and most popular.)

As far as the Win32 GIMP page on Gimp.org... it is only mirrored there,
not hosted.  The real URL for the page is...

  http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/

But, as a shortcut, you can type...

  http://www.gimp.org/win32

When you produce some code, I'd imagine that those at gimp.org would