Fw: Logo for Linux Magazine (fwd)

Forwarded message:
> On behalf of Linux Magazine I am pleased to announce that the Apache 1.3.12
> has made the Linux Magazine Editors Choice Award for Best Graphics Tools. At
> this time if you could provide us with a high res (300dpi) image or .eps
> graphic depicting either a screenshot, boxshot or logo of the Gimp
> application, it would be greatly appreciated for our upcoming September
> Issue.

I forwarded Adam Goodman (LM publisher) this message - he'll be interested in
the somewhat silliness of how it was presented.

Did anyone provide the high res graphic?  If not, I'll see if I can get
them one.  Does anyone have a preference on what to send them?   A Toolbox
screenshot?  Or one of the splash screens?
--
Michael J. Hammel           | Once, I wept for I had no shoes.  Then I came upon
The Graphics Muse           | a man who had no feet. So I took his shoes.  I