Re: Who are we again, again?

Hi,

> Thanks for the reply. Unless anyone has already done so, I can go through
> the ChangeLog files and check for names of people who have provided patches

> but are not yet in the AUTHORS file and provide a patch to update AUTHORS
> and the list used in the "About GIMP" source file.

This is mostly done (all translators and plugin maintainers are definately
included). However, there's bound to be a few people who are missed out --
please feel free to check through it yourself. Also, please add any new names
to the authors section in ../gimp.1.in to make sure all lists are synced
(we'll do this automatically sometime...).

Bye,

- Piers