Re: Who are we again, again?

At 01:36 PM 07/01/2000 +0100, Piers Cornwell wrote:
As far as i see it, *anyone* who has made *any* tangible contribution to the
GIMP can have their name in the AUTHORS file. Since the "About GIMP" scrolling
list is just a mirror of AUTHORS (as is the authors section in gimp.1),
everyone should also appear here.

Since we're trying to get these lists as up to date as possible, can anyone
who has contributed and has been missed out add themselves to these lists (if
they want to appear in them!).

Thanks for the reply. Unless anyone has already done so, I can go through the ChangeLog files and check for names of people who have provided patches but are not yet in the AUTHORS file and provide a patch to update AUTHORS and the list used in the "About GIMP" source file.

Cheers!

Internet:kcozens at interlog.com   |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
      or:ve3syb at rac.ca          |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@va3bbs.#scon.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg