Gimp bug: Solaris Windex (whatis)

Hi,

I'm not a subscriber to the list, and I couldn't find where to log bugs,
so I'm posting to the list (Sorry if I'm way off, I searched, honest.)

Anyway, I thought you'd like to know that when I run:

catman -M <path> -w it adds the Gimp man page to the Windex database,
but adds it incorrectly.

It adds the line:

Gimp        Gimp (1)    - an image manipulation and paint program.

which should be:

gimp        gimp (1)    - an image manipulation and paint program.

I went into the windex file and manually changed this, but I thought you
might like to know about this before 1.2 goes out.

I'm using Gimp 1.1.23 on an Ultra 1 using Solaris 2.5.1.

Thanks for such a great app, keep up the amazing work!

Ben
(PS, if you want to blast me for mailing the list, please do so
directly, as I don't subscribe.)