Re: Perl-Fu plug-ins in 1.1.21

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 01:22:48PM +0200, Sven Neumann <neumanns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> entries? Sort them according to their original name (easy) or according
> to the translated one? I fear that the latter will be difficult and it
> would lead to different menu orders depending on what language you
> started gimp with.
>
> I'm undecided. What do you think ?

For 1.2, the solution should be clear: find out why perl plug-ins get
specialcased (maybe because menus.c doesn't know about them but about the
c-plug-ins? or maybe because the i18n code handles them differently?) and
sort everything alphabetically (source language, e.g. english).

Sorting them alphabetically is not right, either, so maybe we should get
1.2 out and working instead of trying some nasty tricks to still not get it
right.

(== my opinion, if this was a poll ;)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx |e|