Re: English translations (was Re: Gimp Wishes)

I had a faint impulse to try producing lojban translations a while ago,
but I stopped after realising
  a)  that it was a HUGE task, and
  b)  it's not that easy to translate the mostly short, cogent and
      idiomatic strings involved into equally short and idiomatic lojban
      (particularly as I'm still at the "Green Eggs and Ham" stage of my
      lojban development :-)

Cheers! (Relax...have a homebrew)

Neil