Re: Getting patches

You don't _need_ a patch to get a newer version of anything. You can just
delete the old version of gimp & download 1.1.18 (which is getting much
nicer, I must say). But that aside, it seems like a good idea to archive
patches.

	Jonathan Erbe		aka		Erunantion
                     The Annals of Middle-earth
                <"http://rush.baked.net/~jerbel/";>