Re: Suggestion: disabling Perl-Fu installation if Gtk-Perl is not present

Raphael Quinet wrote:
> This has been suggested before, but I would like to bring it up
> again...  I think that it would be better to disable the installation
> of all Perl-Fu scripts if any of the required modules (Gtk, PDL,
> Data::Dumper, Parse::RecDescent) are not detected by the configure
> script or, more exactly, by Makefile.PL.

Oh yes, please.  I'm fairly sure that a working gimp-perl
installation is wonderful, but I can vouch that a semi-disabled
installation is definitely hair-rippingly more painful than
a completely-disabled one.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam@xxxxxxxx    http://www.foxbox.org/

"Due to recently uncovered copyright restrictions, Bucketheadland
is no longer able to employ the man dressed in the Leatherface
costume.  If you see him in the park please contact Bucketheadland
security immediately."