Re: Magicless file formats

Hi,

> OK, I should have read the e-mail with the patch more carefully. This
> handling looks good.

So the patch actually has a good chance to get included. The probability
would be even better if you could upload it to ftp://ftp.gimp.org/incoming
as described in the README in that directory.

At the moment I don't have the time to test the patch, so either someone
else applies it or it will be applied when we go through the patches on
ftp.gimp.org. By uplocading it there you make sure, it is not forgotten.

Salut, Sven