gimptool

Gimptool has no specific way to echo the name of the Gimp installation
directory.  There are options for installing things, for getting
flags, and such, but nothing to simply report where the Gimp is
installed.

The issue here is that I'd like change the printer descriptions inside
the print plugin to use a control file of sorts rather than having all
the capabilities hardcoded in the driver (forcing a recompile to make
even minor changes).  Right now I can get by with --install-bin and
such, but that won't help me if I need to install auxiliary files.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net