Re: What should I change in Script-Fu scripts?

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Glyph Lefkowitz send this message privately, but I'd like to move
> the discussion back onto the list. I hope that OK with him...

Yep, it's fine with me...

[snip personal complaining]

> Cleaning up the scripts and providing a more consistent set of parameters
> looks like a very important job to me and I'm glad that Raphael wants to
> take it. I'm not yet convinced that changing the Edit->Fill behaviour is
> really useful. Probably we should keep the current behaviour as it will
> keep us from introducing more bugs and add another Preferences option that
> only affects the GUI...

Okay.... I can understand that. I guess I must have misunderstood the
implication of changing the parameters that scripts execute.  And yes,
thank you, Raphael, for taking a menial job that most people wouldn't want
to do and handling it =)

Sven, thanks for clearing that up.

---
Even if you can deceive people about a product through misleading statements,
sooner or later the product will speak for itself.
- Hajime Karatsu