Re: [gimp-devel] Re: Edit Fille behaviour change?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Sven Neumann <neumanns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I agree with marc here. Nobody expects Gimp 1.0 / 1.2 compatibility.
> > If we change this right after the 1.2 release we would force people
> > who want to use new plugins to a probably really unstable developers
> > version. IMHO this is bad.
>
> Ok, so who is going to do it? We will certainly not accept a change as
> it was done the last time. All scripts and other affected spots have to
> be changed!

Count me in.  I volunteer for making the required changes in Script-Fu.
I cannot change Perl-Fu because I cannot test the scripts, but I hope
that Marc or someone else will be able to change the Perl scripts.  I
will submit a patch as soon as possible.  Maybe tomorrow morning if I
have some spare time this evening.

I have also had too many cases of "Fill -> Undo -> Swap colors -> Fill"
so I would be glad to see that changed before 1.2.

-Raphael