Re: An experiment (was Re: Move help menu item...)

I'll try your technique but shouldn't the toolbox be coded so that all
parts are visible all the time?

End users are going to be frightned if they resize the toolbox using the
corner of the window like they would with anything else and parts start
dissappearing.

To make matters worse, I messed up the toolbox and now it is messed every
time GIMP starts.

I hope this is corrected before the next stable release. (or the feature
is disabled, locking the toolbox down to a size known to work)

Ideally the toolbox should be re-sizable but only to sizes that show all
components.

--
Jon Winters http://www.obscurasite.com/
OpenVerse  http://www.openverse.org/