Re: story on advogato

Thus spoke Shawn T . Amundson
> Just wanted to let you guys know that I wrote up a story
> on advogato.com you guys might want to read for a good
> laugh:
>
> http://advogato.com/
> 'Andover.Net and the deep pockets of Wilber the GIMP?'

Interesting story, and not really suprising.  I heard some less than
flattering comments about Andover while at LinuxWorld.  VA should have a
better clue, but you never know.

The last comment I saw under this story said that a $2K award was given to
"Wilbur the Gimp".  Since Gimp has no non-profit (or for profit) organization,
who got that money?  Just curious.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      http://www.graphics-muse.com