Gradient-Fu Patch for The Gimp v. 1.1.x

I prepared a version of my Gradient-Fu patch that is compatible with
version 1.1.x of the GIMP. As a reminder, Gradient-Fu adds PDB procedures
that can manipulate gradients, so scripts and plug-ins can create and
modify gradients.

The patch can be downloaded from my homepage at the following URL:
http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

Read the instructions in the README file.

I ask that someone with write access to the GIMP's CVS server to apply
those patches to his source tree, check that everything is working, and
permanently add them to the GIMP's source.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        shlomif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home E-mail:       shlomif@xxxxxxx

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.