Re: Print plug-in

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 08:16:42PM +0000, "Steinar H. Gunderson" <sgunderson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > You could use XML for saving macros. Of course you could also use
> > scheme BUT: There are libraries e.g. libxml which allow very simple
> > one for any other language first.
>
> Well, we _do_ have gimp-perl available... With XML, we'd have to write

I first didn't understand you... but it now occured to me. The most
natural save format for macros is either python, perl or scheme or any
other language ;)

> you like best), we'll `just' have to add some saving hooks into the PDB

tracing hooks, think "strace" for gimp. That way the logulator (for
example) could be implemented much cleaner.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx |e|