Re: Print plug-in

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:10:51 +0000, "Steinar H. Gunderson" <sgunderson@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>The point is not just KDE vs. GNOME, is it? Isn't BeOS doing their
>own port of GIMP, using the native widget set? And I'm sure Windows
>users would appreciate a more-or-less native Windows UI, too.

The KDE v Gnome issue is somewhat specious, but the Windows issue is
not.  Using Windows native UI functionality would probably result in a
stabler, faster program as well as a program that users will
understand better.

The folks at Netscape manage to make this more or less work.  We
should be able to as well.

Kelly