Re: Colormanagement

   Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:03:29 +0100
   From: Marc Lehmann <marc@xxxxxxxx>

   On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 06:35:26PM +0100, Stanislav Brabec <utx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   > It should include "simple" way based on phospors chromaticity
   > and white point for CRT and on C, M, Y, CM, CY, MY and K
   > chromaticity for print.

   that's not very interesting... X11R6 already has very good support for
   that.  For printing, things like using your printers & monitors icc
   profile while creating an image is important.

We're looking into this stuff a bit on gimp-print.  If anyone here has
real expertise in this area, we'd like to have you join the gimp-print
project if you'd like.  Look on sourceforge.net; the project name is
gimp-print.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx