Second Call - LinuxWorld Attendees

Sorry to bother everyone again.  I just wanted to make a final call for
anyone interested in getting together at LinuxWorld in NY next week.  So
far it's just me, Calvin Williamson (from Gimp Hollywood), Garry Osgood,
and Dean Johnson (from piGimp @ SourceForge).

If anyone else is going to be at the expo let me know so we can try and
arrange our schedules.  Let me know if there are any times you can't meet,
too.  Right now it looks like Wednesday afternoon sometime or right after
my Gimp talk on Thursday would be best for me.

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      http://www.graphics-muse.com